£32.67
1/2" Leather Dog Lead for Training, Walking and Tracking

Color: Black

Length: 5 foot (150 cm)

Add leather care balm: No, thank you

Qty : 1

£32.67
5 others have looked at this page today.

Model: L113#1052 Multi Leash with 2 Snap Hooks
  • 1/2" Leather Dog Lead for Training, Walking and Tracking
Color
Length
Add leather care balm
£36.30 £32.67
Sale 
-10%
QTY :

SHIPPING

Shipping cost

Order total £0-£50 £50.01-100 £100.01-150 £150.01-200 £200.01-£350 £350.01-UP
Registered mail* £5.89 £6.89                  £11.89 £12.89 £20.49 £26.89

* 6-12 business days on average (not including holidays and weekends).

For example:
The total price of your order is £55. If your order is shipped with Registered delivery method, then the charge for the shipment will be £6.89.

In case your order is shipped with EMS air delivery method (3-5 business days in transit), you will be charged £16 approximately for the shipping depending on the weight of your parcel.

Click here for more information on delivery options

RETURNS

You can return all items (except close-outs and custom made products) within 21 days after delivery. Please, contact us before you send item/items back to receive the instruction for return.

Click here for more information on our Return Policy.

by jason rennie

Very quick delivery. Exellent quality, the first one i bought was so good, i bought another one!

by Meriam, Imperia, Italy

Good evening, Natalia, today in the afternoon I've got the ordered dog lead from you. It seems very beautiful. It is a gift, that's why a photo with the dog will be sent later. The one thing is that I find it a little expensive, but I knew it at once. Thank you.

by Anni Wilson

Bought this lead for my Dutch Herder x Malinois puppy. I wanted a leather training lead which wasn't too heavy on his collar yet still strong. This 1/2" lead is perfect. Soft from the start, no breaking in and the edges are smooth. I went with the 5' length as I wanted to mainly use it doubled up so 2.5' length for heel walking. The multiple fastenings are really useful to lengthen the lead, clip it around my waist so he's secure when I need both hands free. I've ordered a 2cm lead in the same length for when he's bigger, again the same quality soft leather. I've been using this to walk my other two dogs at the same time to save carrying 2 leads.

Customers also purchased