How to measure snout of your dog for a dog muzzleAuthor: Mike Miller
Measure your Dog for the correct dog muzzle size
Category: Dog muzzles
To choose the most accurate size muzzle and avoid
additional shipping costs for exchanges, it is necessary that you
measure your dog. Do not rely just on the weight or breed of your
dog. Please spend 3 minutes to size your dog and to make sure that
you receive good fit muzzle. You need measure tape or some
sort of string which you can place next to ruler, a pen and a paper.
Once you have all sizing info please go to product page and fill
in personalization fields.
You need to take 6 measurements of the snout of your dog:
1. Length - distance from the tip of the nose to eye line in inches.
2. Circumference - circumference around snout one inch below eye line in inches, should be measured with mouth a little open.
3. Eye Line - distance from eye line to right behind the ears in inches.
4. Neck Circumference - circumference around neck behind ears in inches.
5. Width - snout width in the widest part.
6. Height - snout height , should be measured with mouth a
Please note: if your dog is not fully grown, it will outgrow muzzle with time and you will have to purchase new one with better fit. We can send the muzzle upon your request by picture only and your approximate info. Just for your information: if you will need to exchange the muzzle the cost will be on your behalf.Types of dog muzzles Dog Muzzles and Dog Law UK Why and where do you need a muzzle for your dog? How to train a dog to wear a muzzle step by step First steps in muzzle wearing The reasons and types of dog aggression Top 10 dog supplies bestsellers recommended for dog onwers Top 10 professional dog training tools